- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Park 93
- 10 min walk
- Andino Commercial Center
- 3 min drive
- Clinica del Country
- 4 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Bogotá, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bogotá - Parque 93 is in the entertainment district. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Gold Museum, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Park 93 and Monserrate. Travelling with kids? Consider Salitre Magico, or check out an event or a game at Estadio Nemesio Camacho. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Park 93 - 10 min walk
- Andino Commercial Center - 3 min drive
- Clinica del Country - 4 min drive
- Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall - 4 min drive
- Bogota Country Club - 6 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Al fresco dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Big Bang – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bogotá - Parque 93
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of COP 100.
- Up to 75 lb/34 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 9000.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 55000 per person
- Pet fee: COP 100
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities