Nice place! Loved the pub. Needs a hair dryer in room.
- Boat of Garten Golf Club
- 4 min walk
- Loch Garten Osprey Centre
- 5 min drive
- Andersons Restaurant
- 3 min walk
- The Osprey Cafe
- 4 min walk
- Inverness (INV)
- 46 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Boat of Garten Golf Club - 4 min walk
- Loch Garten Osprey Centre - 5 min drive
- Carrbridge Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Cairngorm Brewery - 8 min drive
- Extreme Dream Climbing Centre, Aviemore - 8 min drive
- Carrbridge Station - 8 min drive
- Inverness (INV) - 46 min drive
- The Boat Bistro and Bar — 1 min walk
- Andersons Restaurant — 3 min walk
- The Osprey Cafe — 4 min walk
- Nethy House — 6 min drive
- Rowanlea Bar and the Cairn Hotel — 6 min drive
About this property
The Boat Hotel
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at The Boat Hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a conference centre. All 32 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Other amenities available to guests include flat-screen TVs, Egyptian cotton sheets and coffee/tea makers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15.00 per pet, per night.
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Full breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10 AM: GBP 12.50 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
Things to do
- 18 holes of golf
- 2 outdoor tennis courts
- Bike hire
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop/newsstand
- No lifts
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Golf clubhouse
- Golf clubs
- Golf lessons
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- 60 meeting rooms
- Business centre
- Conference centre
- Picnic area
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Fireplace in reception
- Smoke-free property
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free toiletries
- flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Laptop-friendly workspace
Nearby things to do
- Adjacent to a golf course
- Downhill skiing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Mountain biking
- Ski area
- Skiing lessons
Where to eat
- The Boat Bistro and Bar – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The staff were nice, but there was not any attention to detail. For instance the shower was broken, there was mould in the shower and the curtains were hanging off of the rail in our room.