Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Bloomington, MN from CA $70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Bloomington Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct. 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 5, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 12, 2020
Reviewed on Jul. 27, 2020
Bloomington Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Bloomington and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 15 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are the top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport-South is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's bar and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Home2 Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Bloomington. This hotel offers an indoor pool and in-room kitchenettes. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location's sightseeing.
- Dogs can join their owners at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South. This hotel offers guests free WiFi and MP3 docks. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and proximity to the airport.
Planning Your Trip to Bloomington
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°F
- April-June: the average is 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 8°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bloomington is 30.63 inches
Exploring Bloomington with Your Pet
Known for its hockey, Bloomington has lots to offer visitors including its natural beauty, aquarium, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Mall of America. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Bloomington Ice Gardens and Hyland Greens Golf and Learning Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pampered Pooch Playground, Wild Birds Unlimited, or Wet World.