Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Biloxi, MS from CA $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Biloxi Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Jul. 24, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Biloxi Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Biloxi? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 50 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Star Inn Biloxi is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and laundry facilities. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's guestroom size and quiet location.
- Pets are welcome at Hyatt Place Biloxi. This hotel offers free WiFi and sofa beds. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's overall value and beach locale.
Planning Your Trip to Biloxi
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Biloxi is 64.88 inches
Exploring Biloxi with Your Pet
Known for its casinos and live music, Biloxi has lots to offer visitors including its theaters, entertainment, and seaside. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Biloxi Lighthouse and Beauvoir-The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Hurricane Katrina Memorial and Redding House. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Tuesday Morning, Just Fish & Pass Road Pet Center, or Big Ridge Veterinary Hospital.