Overview of Margaritaville Resort Biloxi
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Balcony
Suite, 1 King Bed, Corner
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Double Queen Deluxe (2 Beds)
Double Queen No Balcony (2 Beds)
Double Queen with Balcony (2 Beds)
About this area
Located in Biloxi, Margaritaville Resort Biloxi is in the entertainment district and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Biloxi Beach and Front Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center.
- Golden Nugget Casino - 3 min walk
- Palace Casino - 7 min walk
- Casino at the Grand Casino Resort - 8 min walk
- Hard Rock Casino Biloxi - 3 min drive
- Biloxi Municipal Stadium - 3 min drive
- Gulfport Amtrak Station - 22 min drive
- Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Margaritaville — 1 min walk
- Landshark Bar and Grill — 1 min walk
- Golden Nugget Casino - 4 min walk
- Biloxi Yatch Club Swimming Pool - 14 min walk
- McDonald's - 2 min drive
About this property
Margaritaville Resort Biloxi
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Parking area
- Swimming pool
- Water park
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 14.99 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/Valet service
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 30 for adults, and USD 5 and USD 30 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness
Didn’t have a chair, comforter on the bed, coffee machine in my room. When I tried to call front desk for towels (no room service), couldn’t get anyone to answer. Was suppose to receive VIP Access rewards and the front desk lady didn’t give them.