- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Empires Hotel Bhubaneswar
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Corporate Double Room
About this area
Empires Hotel Bhubaneswar is located in Bhubaneshwar. Rajarani Temple and Muktesvara Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Ekamra Kanan and Bindu Sagar. Ananta Vasudeva Temple and Parasurameswara Temple are also worth visiting.
- Regional Science Centre - 8 min drive
- Quadam-i-Rasool - 12 min drive
- ISKCON Temple - 13 min drive
- Ashokan Rock Edict - 13 min drive
- Orissa State Museum - 15 min drive
- Bhubaneshwar (BBI-Biju Patnaik) - 20 min drive
About this property
Empires Hotel Bhubaneswar
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Staff & service
the hotel is definitely not as what is described by hotels.com website. Maybe it was the room / wing that I stayed. the AC was a window one and noisy. The rooms are run down and the walk way to the room was smelly with cigarette.