Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Bethesda, MD from CA $83
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Bethesda Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Bethesda Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct. 5, 2020
Reviewed on Jul. 13, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 11, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 27, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 8, 2020
Reviewed on Apr. 8, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 22, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 8, 2020
Reviewed on Jul. 21, 2020
Bethesda Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Bethesda? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 26 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are the top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Pets are welcome at Extended Stay America Washington, DC - Gaithersburg - South. This hotel offers in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Global Luxury Suites at Bethesda Row. This apartment provides guests with a 24-hour health club and in-room kitchens.
Planning Your Trip to Bethesda
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- April-June: the average is 88°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bethesda is 39.68 inches
Exploring Bethesda with Your Pet
Known for its natural beauty, Bethesda has lots to offer visitors including its museums and entertainment. See the local sights and visit Madonna of the Trail Statue and Consumer Product Safety Commission. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Chevy Chase Circle and National Institute of Health Campus. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Wild Bird Center, Kriser's Natural Pet, or Tuesday Morning.