- Museum of Belize
- 11 min walk
- Swing Bridge
- 15 min walk
- Bannister Island
- 19 min walk
- Belize City (BZE-Philip S. W. Goldson Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Belize City, Ramada Belize City Princess Hotel is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Museum of Belize and Image Factory Art Foundation are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Swing Bridge and St. Mary's Church.
- Museum of Belize - 11 min walk
- Swing Bridge - 15 min walk
- San Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi Belize City Terminal - 16 min walk
- Tourism Village - 18 min walk
- Bannister Island - 19 min walk
- Belize City (BZE-Philip S. W. Goldson Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Seaview Restaurant – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Calypso Restaurant – Ocean-view seafood restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Vogue Bar and Lounge – Ocean-view bar. Open daily, happy hour available.
- Pool Bar – Poolside bar offering barbecue. Open on selected days.
About this property
Ramada Belize City Princess Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 8 AM to 5 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BZD 30 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: BZD 30.00 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ramada Belize City Princess Hotel
- Ramada Princess Hotel
- Ramada Belize City Princess
- Ramada Princess
- Princess Hotel And Casino
- Princess Hotel Belize City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
good location and great breakfast and a good pub and a nice view