- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Lisburn Road
- 1 min walk
- Windsor Park
- 9 min walk
- Cafe Fish
- 7 min walk
- Four Star Pizza
- 7 min walk
- Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Belfast's Belfast City Centre neighbourhood, Victoria Apartments is in the historical district and near the airport. Grand Opera House and Waterfront Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Crumlin Road Jail and Belfast Castle. Metropolitan Arts Centre and Odyssey Complex are also worth visiting.
- Lisburn Road - 1 min walk
- Windsor Park - 9 min walk
- Queen's University of Belfast - 17 min walk
- Ulster Museum - 17 min walk
- Lyric Theatre - 18 min walk
- Belfast Central Station - 12 min drive
- Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City) - 16 min drive
- Cafe Fish - 7 min walk
- Four Star Pizza - 7 min walk
- Clement's - 7 min walk
- Chelsea Wine Bar - 7 min walk
- Greens Pizza - 8 min walk
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 6:30 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per stay.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10 and GBP 20 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Nice clean accommodation.
Needed a room for 2 nights but ended up with an amazing apartment. Very nice and good value.
Pros: Close to our daughter's university accommodation.
Location: Good location, visited the Titanic museum and the 'Crum'.