- Liked: Cleanliness
- Titanic Belfast
- 4 min walk
- Odyssey Complex
- 7 min walk
- 8 min walk
- The Dock Cafe
- 8 min walk
- Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Belfast, Titanic Hotel Belfast is in the historical district and near the airport. Titanic Belfast and Waterfront Hall are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit St. George's Market and Lisburn Road. Travelling with kids? Consider Odyssey Complex and Metropolitan Arts Centre. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Titanic Belfast - 4 min walk
- Odyssey Complex - 7 min walk
- SSE Arena (Titanic Quarter) - 10 min walk
- Waterfront Hall - 3 min drive
- Port of Belfast - 8 min drive
- Belfast Central Station - 7 min drive
- Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Papercup - 8 min walk
- The Dock Cafe - 8 min walk
- Pizza Hut - 10 min walk
- McHugh's - 18 min walk
- Ox - 18 min walk
About this property
Titanic Hotel Belfast
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel was excellent very great loved walking around looking at all pictures of what and how the reconditioned of the old property ,never found anything about velfat did not like will be revisiting again so glad we did was my husband 60th birthday could not have been any better topped by the museum