- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Grand Opera House
- 1 min walk
- Ulster Hall
- 5 min walk
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Belfast's Belfast City Centre neighbourhood, The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast is in the city centre and near a train station. Titanic Belfast and Grand Opera House are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Lisburn Road and St. George's Market. Metropolitan Arts Centre and Odyssey Complex are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Grand Opera House - 1 min walk
- Ulster Hall - 5 min walk
- Belfast City Hall - 5 min walk
- Castle Court Shopping Centre - 8 min walk
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre - 13 min walk
- Belfast Central Station - 15 min walk
- Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Subway - 1 min walk
- Boojun - 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 1 min walk
- Deanes - 1 min walk
- Eipic - 2 min walk
About this property
The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast
Awards and affiliations
- The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests with specific dietary or allergy needs should contact the property in advance so that it can make special arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 20 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Centrally located and helpful staff - Room was simple and clean and short walk from the bus station.