- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Queen's University of Belfast
- 6 min walk
- Ulster Hall
- 9 min walk
- Town Square
- 1 min walk
- The Pizza Company
- 1 min walk
- Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Belfast's Belfast City Centre neighbourhood, The 1852 is in the city centre and near a train station. Crumlin Road Jail and Belfast Castle are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Lisburn Road and St. George's Market. Metropolitan Arts Centre and Odyssey Complex are also worth visiting.
- Queen's University of Belfast - 6 min walk
- Ulster Hall - 9 min walk
- Grand Opera House - 10 min walk
- Ulster Museum - 12 min walk
- Belfast Botanic Gardens - 13 min walk
- Belfast Central Station - 3 min drive
- Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Town Square — 1 min walk
- Town Square Bar — 1 min walk
- Town Square - 1 min walk
- The Pizza Company - 1 min walk
- Maggie Mays - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 8 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Property is also known as
- Town Square Hotel Belfast
- Town Square Belfast
- Crescent Townhouse Hotel Belfast
- Crescent Townhouse Hotel
- Crescent Townhouse Belfast
- Crescent Townhouse
- Best Western Crescent Townhouse
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Pros: Very reasonably priced. large clean room with exceptionally comfortable superking bed, tea/coffee making facilities with biscuts, hairdryer, plenty of hot water. Staff helpfull and friendly. Cons:More a guest house then a Hotel, only part time reception, felt a little vunerable at night time. Traffic noice very loud in room, ear plugs recommended.