- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Country House
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This apartment is located in Beersheba. Carasso Science Park and Negev Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include British WWI Military Cemetery and Cochin Jewish Heritage Center.
- Abraham's Well International Visitors' Center - 13 min walk
- Bedouin Market - 3 min drive
- British WWI Military Cemetery - 10 min drive
- Negev Museum of Art - 10 min drive
- BIG Beer Sheva Shopping Mall - 11 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
A few glitches along the way...
We were just there for the one night on our way to Jerusalem from Masada going through Mitzpe Ramon to see the interesting “ crater “. We did not get a response to our text the night before, nor to our phone call on the way there. So, we just showed up around 5pm as we had advised in our two efforts to contact them. An older gentleman was there, quickly showed us around, asked us if we had payed which we had, made a phone call to discuss this matter further, then left. We then had to text him to get the wifi code which was on our key fob. Then we had to text to get the wifi modem rebooted. The “ king size bed “ turned out to be a double which was disappointing. It then rained heavily twice throughout the night which sounded like you were inside a drum set. We survived and moved on to Jerusalem...