booking this place was a mistake
This is a former Quality Inn that has fallen into disrepair. Staff were welcoming, but facility is overpriced considering the shape of the place. Cigarette burns in the bedding, strange for a non-smoking hotel. Smell of smoke and dampness throughout. When I left I took the stairs and had to step over a cockroach at the bottom on the carpet. This hotel needs a good washing, it has slipped considerably from the days as a Quality Inn.
Comment from Hotel Management
27-Mar-2017 by Sam, Hotel Management
thanks for your feed back .we will look into the matter