- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Bathsheba Beach
- 1 min walk
- Bath Beach
- 10 min drive
- Harrison's Cave
- 13 min drive
- Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Bathsheba, Round House is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sandy Lane Beach and Carlisle Bay. Caribbean International Riding Centre and Barbados Wildlife Reserve are also worth visiting.
- Bathsheba Beach - 1 min walk
- Bath Beach - 10 min drive
- Harrison's Cave - 13 min drive
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve - 15 min drive
- Mullins Beach - 23 min drive
- Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Round House – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering Caribbean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare, happy hour available.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests wishing to check in early may contact this property in advance to inquire about the availability of their rooms. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 4.38 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
What to feel real Barbados charm? That's for you! You'll enjoy delicious food, one of the most spectacular beaches on Barbados. Want to try to serf? You'll have a chance!