Get an overview of this hotel3-star Matera hotel in Sasso Barisano with full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Located in Sasso Barisano, this spa hotel is within a 10-minute walk of San Giovanni Battista Church, Cathedral of Matera, and Domenico Ridola National Archaeological Museum. Convent of Sant'Agostino and Piazza San Pietro Caveoso are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a full-service spa, a health club, and a bar/lounge. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a sauna, spa services, and a business center.
All 32 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Free newspapers, hair dryers, and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Locanda di San Martino - Hotel e Thermae Romanae
In addition to a full-service spa, Locanda di San Martino - Hotel e Thermae Romanae features a health club and a sauna. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Health club
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Full-service spa
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or spa tub.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Termae Romanae. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Locanda di San Martino e Thermae Romanae
- Locanda di San Martino e Thermae Romanae Matera
- Locanda di San Martino Hotel e Thermae Romanae
- Locanda di San Martino Hotel e Thermae Romanae Matera
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.