- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Little Lake Park
- 10 min walk
- Bamboo Spa
- 12 min walk
- Huronia Museum
- 15 min walk
- Barrie, ON (YLK-Lake Simcoe Regional)
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Midland, Knights Inn Midland, ON is in the city centre and on a lake. Brooklea Golf and Country Club and Midland Golf and Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Bamboo Spa and Panache Spa and Academy. Our guests appreciate the motel's central location.
- Little Lake Park - 10 min walk
- Bamboo Spa - 12 min walk
- Panache Spa and Academy - 13 min walk
- Midland Cultural Centre - 14 min walk
- Huronia Museum - 15 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 86 min drive
About this property
Knights Inn Midland, ON
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per pet, per day (maximum CAD 2 per stay).
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25 per stay.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per day (maximum CAD2 per stay)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I knew booking the property that it was a low end motel that allowed dogs but it really is low end. One light over one of the beds was broken, there was a light bulb in the sink area out, the toilet and tub area is very tight, there was hair in the shower and the room had not been really deep cleaned in a long time. I I think the motel is long term rentals by the people coming and going or not going. One man just sat in his car for hours in the morning. Odd and kind of creepy. Once again I kind of knew what we were getting into but it wasn't even cheap.