A noisy unhappy stay in this under serviced hotel
For following reasons I gave this Hotel 1 star:
1. In the shower closet there are 3 big bottles on the rack marked as Shampoo, Conditioner, and body wash. But they are empty, how embarrassing when you are taking a shower then knowing they are empty.
2. Friday morning and Saturday morning I were waken up before 6:00am by loud noise from hallway, it sounds like some workers are moving something out a room or working on the ice machine
3. No wifi at all, you may get a very weak wifi signal provided by the hotel, however the hotel wifi never worked, I had to connect the Lowes’s wifi to get work done.
4. The breakfast room is small. No bread rack on the table. All bread is stored in the original plastic bags, and everyone has to use hand to get the break out the bag. This is not a sanitary way to supply food in a public hotel, and I don’t think health Canada allows a hotel to provide food like this way. Food is simple: no egg, no sausage etc.
5. The renovation contractors had the breakfast in the same room, I don’t mind eating with them. But when you saw they were wearing dirty working clothes in the tiny eating area, I felt I was not in a hotel at all.
6. The bottle water was supposed to provide to executive room, but you only get for once, there are no more bottle water for 2nd and 3rd day.
7. The door is so tight, so have to use force to push to close the door. So closing a door can cause a loud noise to disturb your neighbors.