Barrie Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Barrie? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 6 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Comfort Inn And Suites is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and LCD TVs. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's quiet guestrooms and central location.
- Quality Inn is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and deep soaking tubs. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's overall value and central location.
- Pets can join their owners at Travelodge by Wyndham Barrie on Bayfield. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's breakfast and central location.
Planning Your Trip to Barrie
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- April-June: the average is 79°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Barrie is 1.38 inches
Exploring Barrie with Your Pet
Known for its hockey and beautiful sunsets, Barrie has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Barrie Farmers Market and MacLaren Art Centre. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Bayfield Mall and Barrie Arboretum at Sunnidale Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Valu, Big Bay Animal Hospital, or Reptile Wrangler The.