- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Clinic Portoazul
- 15 min walk
- Museo Romantico
- 16 min walk
- Buenavista Commercial Center
- 16 min walk
- Barranquilla (BAQ-Ernesto Cortissoz Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the entertainment district, Sonesta Hotel Barranquilla is in an area with good shopping. Amira de la Rosa Theater and Museum of the Caribbean are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Buenavista Commercial Center and Viva Barranquilla Shopping Center. Casa de Carnaval and Barranquilla Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Clinic Portoazul - 15 min walk
- Museo Romantico - 16 min walk
- Buenavista Commercial Center - 16 min walk
- Venezuela Park - 3 min drive
- Iberoamerica Clinic - 3 min drive
- Barranquilla (BAQ-Ernesto Cortissoz Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mallorquin Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Asia Bar – Serves light fare.
About this property
Sonesta Hotel Barranquilla
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- This property requires identification documents for all guests, including children. Children not traveling with parents must present a signed parental permission form. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 60000.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8000.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 60000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
24 hours room service and very close to restaurants and shops