Overview of Hotel Suizo
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room
Double Room Single Use
Double Room (with extra bed)
About this area
Located in Barcelona's Gothic Quarter neighbourhood, Hotel Suizo is in the city centre and near a metro station. Picasso Museum and Palau de la Musica Catalana are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit La Rambla and Boqueria Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium, or consider Parc del Forum for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Jaume I Station is just steps away and Liceu Station is 7 minutes by foot.
- Barcelona Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Picasso Museum - 4 min walk
- La Rambla - 5 min walk
- Palau de la Musica Catalana - 6 min walk
- Gran Teatre del Liceu - 7 min walk
- Jaume I Station - 1 min walk
- Barcelona Franca Station - 8 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Bar-Cafeteria — 1 min walk
- Tapafina - 1 min walk
- CappUKcino - 1 min walk
- Dibar cafe - 1 min walk
- Brusi - 1 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.80 for adults and EUR 8.80 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
barcalona jan 2020
hotel staff great. room ok lack of storage space and somewhere to hang your coats. room clean. sliding door on bathroom did not close properly left gap. breakfast ok. tv basic news channels not good.