Overview of Hotel Barcelona Catedral
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Executive Double Room
Double Room (with extra bed)
Double Room Single Use
Executive Twin Room
About this area
Located near the beach, Hotel Barcelona Catedral is in Barcelona's Gothic Quarter neighbourhood. Palau de la Musica Catalana and Picasso Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Barcelona Cathedral and Placa de Catalunya. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Barcelona Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Barcelona Cathedral - 2 min walk
- Palau de la Musica Catalana - 4 min walk
- Placa de Catalunya - 6 min walk
- Boqueria Market - 8 min walk
- Picasso Museum - 9 min walk
- Jaume I Station - 5 min walk
- Plaça de Catalunya Station - 8 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Chocolate Box - 1 min walk
- Bun Bo Gótico - 1 min walk
- Shunka - 1 min walk
- Babia - 1 min walk
- Bosco - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Barcelona Catedral
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 55 lb/25 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 34.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very nice hotel and staff. Would be happy to return.