Was everything as expected and the workers were amazing. Lovely people, lovely location!
- Fira Barcelona
- 9 min drive
- Camp Nou
- 13 min drive
- Bodega Monumental
- 12 min drive
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Fira Barcelona - 9 min drive
- Placa d'Espanya - 12 min drive
- Magic Fountain of Montjuic - 12 min drive
- Camp Nou - 13 min drive
- National Art Museum of Catalonia - 15 min drive
- Barcelona El Prat de Llobregat Station - 6 min drive
- Aeroport Station - 6 min drive
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Campo y Playa — 1 min walk
- Bodega Monumental — 12 min drive
- Piscolabis — 13 min drive
- Rekons — 13 min drive
- Tarannà — 14 min drive
About this property
Camping 3 Estrellas
Guests at this beach campsite will appreciate convenient on-site amenities such as a complimentary children's club and a children's pool. All 133 campsites offer wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 3 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2.00 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Camping 3 Estrellas Campground Gavà - Barcelona
- Camping 3 Estrellas Gavà - Barcelona
- Camping 3 Estrellas Campground Barcelona
- Camping 3 Estrellas Campground
- Camping 3 Estrellas Barcelona
- Camping 3 Estrellas Campground Gava
- Camping 3 Estrellas Gava
- Camping 3 Estrellas Gava Province Of Barcelona Spain
- Direct access to the beach
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Children stay free
- Free children's club
- Children's pool
Food and drink
- Water dispenser
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 8:30 AM–noon: EUR 3 for adults and EUR 3 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Linens provided
- BBQ Grill
- Picnic area
- Laundry facilities
- Near coin laundry
- No pets allowed
- No lifts
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Limited housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe at front desk
- Gift shop/newsstand
- Vending machine
- ATM/banking services
- Corner/local shop
- Near the airport
- Hospital nearby
- Near outlet shopping
Things to do
- Mini golf, basketball and tennis court on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- 133 rooms
- Built in 1960
Nearby things to do
- Miniature golf on site
- Basketball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Windsurfing on site
First time 'Glamping' and was pleasantly surprised. The space was quite clean and had a small cooking area, fridge, microwave and plates/cutlery. The bathroom was fine apart from the shower drain being a little clogged and even the share bathrooms in the camp site are much cleaner than expected. There is a mini market in the campsite too which is great for some cheaper snacks or to do a bit of cooking. Just remember to bring your own shower towels as they are not provided and you have to rent them if you want them. Right on the beach and only a short bus ride to the airport so this is a great place to stay for short visits.