Bar Harbor Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Bar Harbor? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 20 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Read about the most popular Bar Harbor hotels and accommodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Anchorage Motel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and LCD TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star motel's property condition and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Wonder View Inn. This hotel offers a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and central location.
- Dogs can join their owners at The Colonial Inn. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and an indoor pool. The comfy beds at this 2-star hotel is enjoyed by guests.
Planning Your Trip to Bar Harbor
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- April-June: the average is 80°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 16°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bar Harbor is 1.85 inches
Exploring Bar Harbor with Your Pet
Known for its port, Bar Harbor has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit Agamont Park and Bar Harbor Whale Watching. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Bar Harbor Whale Museum and Shore Path. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Natural History Center.