Overview of Anny's Treetop on the Quietside Mt Desert Island
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Southwest Harbor, this apartment is by the ocean. Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse and West Street Historic District are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Northeast Harbor Golf Club and Kebo Valley Golf Club. Bar Harbor Whale Watching and Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
- Acadia National Park - 1 min walk
- Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse - 7 min drive
- Maine Granite Industry Museum - 11 min drive
- Acadia National Park - 20 min drive
- Northeast Harbor Golf Club - 23 min drive
- Augusta, ME (AUG-Augusta State) - 138 min drive
- Cap'n Nemo's Restaurant - 19 min walk
- Gilley's Head Of The Harbor - 2 min drive
- Grumpy's Breakfast - 2 min drive
- Little Notch Bakery - 2 min drive
- Quietside Ice Cream Shop and Café - 3 min drive
About this property
Anny's Treetop on the Quietside Mt Desert Island
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.