- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Samyan Mitrtown
- 4 min walk
- Patpong Night Market
- 8 min walk
- Central Embassy
- 11 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point is in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. MBK Center and Patpong Night Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Bangkok Riverside and Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rajamangala Stadium, or consider Central Embassy for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Samyan Mitrtown - 4 min walk
- Patpong Night Market - 8 min walk
- Lumphini Park - 14 min walk
- MBK Center - 18 min walk
- Siam Center - 11 min drive
- Sam Yan Station - 3 min walk
- Bangkok Hua Lamphong Station - 18 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 39 min drive
- Krua Luang — 1 min walk
- Rodjana — 1 min walk
- Central Embassy - 11 min drive
About this property
Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1250.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 550 for adults and THB 550 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1650 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1250.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mandarin Hotel Managed Centre Point Bangkok
- Mandarin Hotel Managed Centre Point
- Mandarin Managed Centre Point Bangkok
- Mandarin Managed Centre Point
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
Modern but characterless hotel. Feels like a luxury hospital more than a hotel. Signs promoting eco consciousness everywhere but towel changed daily anyway.