Book your room at Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre
Get an overview of this hotelCanmore hotel with meeting space and restaurant
Near Banff Park
Located 1 km (0.6 mi) from downtown Canmore, the largest town in the Canadian Rockies, this hotel 8 km (5 mi) from Banff National Park and 16.5 km (10 mi) from the Upper Hot Springs.
Meeting space totals 10,000 square feet (929 square meters). Other amenities include complimentary WiFi, 24-hour business center, and a steakhouse on site.
All room types feature pillow-top beds, 42-inch LCD TVs, complimentary WiFi, and free in-room Starbucks coffee.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre511 Bow Valley Trail Canmore AB T1W1N7
Just 6 blocks from downtown Canmore, this hotel is 8 kilometers (5 miles) from Banff National Park.
The Coast Canmore Hotel and Conference Centre features a secluded outdoor courtyard with a fountain, stream, and footbridge that make an attractive site for weddings. Meetings, conventions, and special events are accommodated via the hotel's business center and 10,000 square feet (929 square meters) of naturally lit, pillar-free function space with windows that frame mountain views. Audovisual equipment is provided and creative event catering can be arranged. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available everywhere. Up to 350 guests can be accommodated in the Wild Rose ballroom.
Parking is complimentary and snow tubing is available nearby.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 164
- Meeting rooms 10
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Coast Canmore Steakhouse - Serves AAA local beef Alberta Game and offers a premium selection of fine Canadian wines. Open daily for breakfast and dinner; lunch hours vary seasonally. Room service available.
Nearby Things to Do
The Coast Canmore Hotel and Conference Centre is located between two world-class mountain playgrounds: Kananaskis Country to the south, and Banff National Park to the west. Opportunities are plenty for hiking, mountain biking, mountaineering, downhill, cross-country and backcountry skiing, golfing, rafting, fishing, and sightseeing. Six golf courses and five ski resorts are within a 75-km (46.5 mi) radius of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Ziplining nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Pet-friendly guestrooms are ground floor rooms that have patios.
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 60.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Radisson Canmore
- Radisson Hotel Canmore
- Canmore Radisson
- Radisson Hotel And Conference Center Canmore
- Coast Canmore Hotel
- Coast Canmore
- Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre Alberta
We should mention
Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.