** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Please note that the outdoor hot pools are available upon reservation. Reservations must be made on a same-day basis, in person through the front desk. Hot pool use is subject to change at any time including last-minute closures.
• No contact arrival and departure
• Your own kitchen and living space
• Curbside check-in available
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures in line with AHS protocols
• Exterior access to your guestroom
• Located in quiet, spacious areas close to nature and away from crowds
• Quick access to a variety of recreation trails
• Friendly, knowledgeable staff with mandatory preventive education and training
Imagine heading to the IDEAL mountain retreat in the heights of the Rockies. Picture sharing laughs in front of a majestic wood-burning fireplace, with Firewood Included. You will LOVE our gorgeous and spacious 2 bedroom condo on top of Tunnel Mountain.
• 2 bedrooms with 1 Queen bed each
• 2 Queen beds in the cozy loft
• Double sofa bed in the living room, bedding supplied!
• PRIVATE Balcony and Patio - step out to enjoy the fresh air
• Access 2 Breathtaking SHARED Hot Pools with Mountain views!
• Daily housekeeping is Included
• Convenient in-suite Washing Machine + Dryer
• Free Wi-Fi and underground parking
• FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7am to 11pm daily)
• Front Desk & local concierge service available right on-site
Come and stay in the beautiful Rockies at our peaceful and spacious 900 sq.ft. 2 bedroom condo with loft. Perched high on Tunnel Mountain, a mere 10-minute drive from vibrant Banff, this 3-level condo is ideal for those looking to escape to the mountains. Make sure you curl up in front of the wood-burning fireplace, with Firewood provided, after a wonderful day spent outside!
Drift to sleep in the 2 BEDROOMS on the ground floor, each featuring a comfy Queen bed, and you can enjoy the patio just outside. The cozy and open LOFT upstairs contains 2 additional Queen beds. There is an additional Double sofa bed in the living room to provide extra space and comfort.
There are 2 BATHROOMS - one features a shower-tub combination, and the other contains a lovely walk-in shower. We've got you covered with FREE toiletries and towels - make sure to use some of the excellent Rocky Mountain Soap products available to you!
The bright, open-concept LIVING AREA includes a comfortable sofa and a 32inch flat screen TV with cable. On rainy days, we think you'll love to watch your favourite movie on the DVD player, or rent one on-site. Warm up in front of the grand, wood-burning fireplace, while outside, your private balcony is the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine in the evenings!
The full KITCHEN provides everything you need to prepare meals in the comforts of your mountain condo, including a fridge, a stove, a microwave, and a full complement of cookware, dishware and utensils in the cupboards. Share laughs around the lovely wooden dining table with seating for everyone. Brew up a cup of coffee or tea in the mornings before heading out the door onto one of Banff's most accessible hikes: Tunnel Mountain Trail.
Our guests have access to a number of Excellent amenities in the secluded Hidden Ridge Resort, where this property is conveniently located. Unwind in the SPECTACULAR Shared outdoor hot pools and soak in the views of Banff and the Rockies. Each hot pool is heated to a different temperature, so you're sure to find the perfect one for ultimate relaxation. In the winter, warm up in the character sauna converted from a 1940s cabin, and in the summer, rent a bike and head out on the town. Please note that the price is based on 4 occupants, and an extra person charge applies for additional adults.
We recommend having a car as the lively Banff centre is a short 2-minute drive away, though it's worth taking advantage of your FREE Roam bus passes during your stay - the bus stop is just outside. If you're interested in bringing your furry friend with you, a number of pet-friendly suites are available for a charge. Please do let us know if you'd like to bring your pet; they will love the complimentary pet package!
During the summer, we love to bike around town or on the Legacy Trail nearby. In the winter, head to the slopes of Nakiska, Sunshine or Lake Louise - you will not be disappointed! In town, we highly recommend checking out Bear Street Tavern for a delicious pizza!
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
Upon arrival, you may be asked for a fully refundable damage deposit.
Due to the COVID-19, certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Due to the COVID-19, certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result
• Unfortunately, this unit does not come with AC. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
• Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests
• Upon arrival, you may be asked for a fully refundable damage deposit.
• Take advantage of the peaceful forested location and keep an eye out for wildlife!
• Rent a bike for $5/hour and $30/day (subject to availability). We'll provide you with bike locks and helmets!
• Grill up your dinner at the shared BBQ area on-site, open year-round!
• There is complimentary Outdoor and Underground parking
• Keep clean with the laundry facilities available for you
• Enjoy the convenience of Complimentary local calls
• Bring your pet along on the adventure for $25 CAD per pet per night - please inform our team upon booking
• Please note that our unit may be a couple minutes' walk from the amenities
• We recommend a max occupancy of 8 in this unit, though the price is based on 4 adults and an extra person charge applies for additional adults