Book your room at Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Baltimore hotel in Fells Point, near National Aquarium in Baltimore
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Fells Point, this historic hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Vagabond Players, National Aquarium in Baltimore, and USS Constellation. American Visionary Art Museum and Walters Art Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and valet parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a business center, conference rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 80 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus coffee makers and TVs. Free bottled water, in-room massages, and hair dryers are among the other amenities that guests will find.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member888 S Broadway Baltimore MD 21231
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 mi is available for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Adela - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets stay free
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Resort fee: USD 9.95 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Admiral Fell
- Admiral Fell Baltimore
- Admiral Fell Inn
- Admiral Fell Inn Baltimore
- Fell Inn
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and Wine Escape
Book a stay in a Food and Wine Escape rate category and receive the following:
- Split of Robert Mondavi Private Selection chardonnay and cabernet
- Two special edition stemless wine glasses
- Robert Mondavi signature corkscrew
- Breakfast buffet for two per day
- Food and Wine Best Bets guide to the area
Must book the Food and Wine Escape rate category to qualify. Wine and glasses are in room upon arrival. Breakfast is served daily in the hotel’s restaurant; includes taxes but not gratuities. Breakfast cannot be taken as room service. Blackout dates may apply.