- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- The Dark Hedges
- 31 min drive
- Belfast Castle
- 34 min drive
- Cenral Bar
- 2 min drive
- Mill Side
- 4 min drive
- Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Ballymena, Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort is in a rural location and on a river. Local points of interest include ECOS Environmental Centre, Junction One International Outlet Shopping Centre, and Glenariff Forest Park.
- The Dark Hedges - 31 min drive
- Crumlin Road Jail - 34 min drive
- Belfast Castle - 34 min drive
- Old Bushmills Distillery - 37 min drive
- Carrickfergus Castle - 39 min drive
- Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Cenral Bar - 2 min drive
- Mill Side - 4 min drive
- Dominos - 6 min drive
- Smithfield Arms - 6 min drive
- Merchant - 6 min drive
About this property
Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 60.0 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 60.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Galgorm Resort Ballymena
- Galgorm Resort
- Galgorm Ballymena
- Galgorm Resort And Spa
- Galgorm Hotel Ballymena
- Galgorm Manor Hotel
- Galgorm Manor Ballymena
- Galgorm Resort & Spa Ballymena, Northern Ireland
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities