Overview of Hotel Arce Baiona
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Family Quadruple Room, Multiple Beds
About this area
Located in Baiona, Hotel Arce Baiona is in the historical district and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Samil Beach and Monte Aloia National Park, while Caravel Pinta Museum and Museum of Contemporary Art are cultural highlights.
- America Beach - 4 min drive
- Monterreal Castle - 6 min drive
- Templo Votivo del Mar - 11 min drive
- Patos Beach - 13 min drive
- Canido Beach - 20 min drive
- Valenca Train Station - 25 min drive
- Vigo (VGO-Peinador) - 25 min drive
- Casino de Sabaris - 1 min walk
- Holliday Café Bar - 7 min walk
- Azzaro Pub - 8 min walk
- O'Rizon - 14 min walk
- Oleaxe - 3 min drive
About this property
Hotel Arce Baiona
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 14.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 19 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Extremely friendly, the owners of the hotel are first class! They are most obliging and helpful as well.