- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Parc des Pionniers
- 3 min walk
- Boise de la Pointe St-Gilles
- 4 min drive
- Jardin des Glaciers
- 8 min drive
- Baie-Comeau, QC (YBC)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Hôtel Le Manoir is located on the waterfront and in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Boise de la Pointe St-Gilles and Parc des Pionniers, while Jardin des Glaciers and Centre des Arts de Baie-Comeau are cultural highlights.
- Parc des Pionniers - 3 min walk
- Boise de la Pointe St-Gilles - 4 min drive
- Jardin des Glaciers - 8 min drive
- Centre des Arts de Baie-Comeau - 13 min drive
- Club de Golf de Baie-Comeau - 14 min drive
- Baie-Comeau, QC (YBC) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar.
About this property
Hôtel Le Manoir
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for CAD 20 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 6 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort