Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Baguio from CA $28
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Baguio Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Baguio Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Baguio Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Baguio? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 4 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Consider these popular Baguio hotels and accomodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Baguio Tiptop Vacation Homes is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with laundry facilities and cable TV. Our customers love this 3.5-star apartment's location and helpful staff.
- Pets are welcome at Baguio Traveller's House. This apartment offers in-room kitchens and free WiFi. See why our customers love this 3-star apartment's breakfast and family friendliness.
- Pets can join their owners at Dejavu Bed and Breakfast. This bed & breakfast provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests like the helpful staff at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast.
Planning Your Trip to Baguio
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- April-June: the average is 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 70°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Baguio is 2.20 inches
Exploring Baguio with Your Pet
Known for its hot springs and parks, Baguio has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Baguio Convention Center and Baguio Mountain Province Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss SM City Baguio and Burnham Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Baguio Pet Habitat, LA TRININAD REGIONAL FISH FARM, or Nutrivet Paws In The City.