- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Overview of Chateau de BAGNOLS
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Garden Suite, 1 Queen Bed or 2 Single Beds (upon availability)
Classic Castle Suite, 1 Queen Bed or 2 Single Beds (upon availability)
Suite Chai, 1 Queen Bed or 2 Single Beds (on request)
Superior Castle Suite, 1 Queen Bed
Duplex Garden Apartment, 1 King Bed
Royal Suite Lady Hamlyn, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Bagnols, Chateau de BAGNOLS is in a rural location. Village de Ville-sur-Jarnioux and Sainte Marie de la Tourette are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Golf Club du Beaujolais and Lyon Salvagny Golf Club. Espace Baignade Les Cascades and Au Fil des Arbres are also worth visiting.
- Village du Bois d'Oingt - 7 min drive
- Village de Ternand - 7 min drive
- Village de Ville-sur-Jarnioux - 8 min drive
- Tour panoramique nord de charnay - 8 min drive
- Village de Charnay - 8 min drive
- Bois-d'Oignt-Légny Station - 4 min drive
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 48 min drive
- Le 1217 — 1 min walk
- Café du Château — 1 min walk
- Café de la Place - 3 min drive
- Chez Sarah - 3 min drive
- PMU - 3 min drive
About this property
Chateau de BAGNOLS
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.00 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Sleeping in History
This was our second time staying in this remarkable piece of history. 800+ years to be exact!! It is a magical place with excellent service and food. It is a pleasure to be a part of this spectacular hotel.