Find Boutique Hotels in Baden-Baden from CA $230
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Baden-Baden Boutique Hotels
Reviewed on Mar. 2, 2020
Where Should I Stay in Baden-Baden?
Searching for a cozy accommodation when you visit Baden-Baden? A boutique hotel may be just what you're looking for if you enjoy smaller hotels with quality service and a cool atmosphere. Baden-Baden has 3 boutique-style accommodations that represent the local spirit of this area.
Travelers say they appreciate these boutique hotels in Baden-Baden:
Hotel Belle Epoque Baden Baden: 4.5-star hotel with 32 guestrooms. Enjoy the free breakfast, late night room service, and free WiFi. Popular with our guests for its walkable location and quiet rooms.
Aqua Aurelia Suitenhotel: 4.5-star hotel with 47 guestrooms. This property offers a restaurant, a bar, and spa services. Expedia travelers like its walkable location and attentive staff.
Dorint Maison Messmer Baden-Baden: 5-star hotel with 152 guestrooms. Take advantage of this property's 2 restaurants, poolside bar, and spa services. Our guests enjoy the room service and central location.
What Should I See and Do in Baden-Baden?
Once you've decided where you'd like to stay in walkable Baden-Baden, consider what to do for fun during your trip. The spas, casino gaming, and shopping are just some of the things to enjoy while you're in the area.Baden-Baden is also liked for its:
Activities and attractions to experience around Baden-Baden include Casino Baden-Baden, Kurhaus Baden-Baden, and Theater Baden-Baden. While you're here, you might also want to consider exploring Friedrichsbad, Faberge Museum, and Trinkhalle.
When Should I Plan a Trip to Baden-Baden?
If you're curious about the local weather, use this info to help you plan when to get away to Baden-Baden:
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 74°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 30°F
- Driest months: March, August, December, and November, with an average rainfall of 0.07 inches
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, and December, with an average rainfall of 0.10 inches
Getting Around Baden-Baden
The nearest major airport is in Karlsruhe (FKB-Karlsruhe - Baden-Baden), which is located 7 mi (11.2 km) from the heart of the city, but Strasbourg (XER-Boulevard de Metz Bus Stop) may also be an option. Metro stations nearby include Baden-Baden Haueneberstein S-Bahn and Baden-Baden Rebland S-Bahn. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Baden-Baden Station.
Frequently asked questions
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Baden-Baden?
What's there to see and do in Baden-Baden?
What kind of weather should I plan for when I travel to Baden-Baden?
What's the best way to get to my boutique hotel in Baden-Baden?
More trip options
- Top areas for Boutique Hotels
- Find More Hotels near Baden-Baden
- More Hotel Options in Baden-Baden
- More Accommodation Types in Baden-Baden
- Hotels near Popular Baden-Baden Attractions
- Other Hotels near Baden-Baden, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Baden-Baden Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends