I Lille the breakfats. I also liked the Sauna. Everything was Great.
- Ahr-Thermen Bad Neuenahr
- 5 min walk
- Peace Museum - Bridge at Remagen
- 15 min drive
- 3 min walk
- Sports Bar
- 7 min walk
- Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Ahr-Thermen Bad Neuenahr - 5 min walk
- Peace Museum - Bridge at Remagen - 15 min drive
- Kristall Rheinpark Therme - 23 min drive
- Dragon's Rock - 29 min drive
- Schloss Drachenburg - 43 min drive
- Bad Neuenahr Station - 13 min walk
- Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn) - 37 min drive
- Parkrestaurant — 1 min walk
- Le Figaro — 1 min walk
- Luthers — 3 min walk
- Sports Bar — 7 min walk
- Restaurant Maxemilian´s — 8 min walk
About this property
Steigenberger Bad Neuenahr
Along with a casino, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, coffee/tea in a common area and massage/treatment rooms. All 216 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as pillow menus and bathrobes, along with free WiFi and satellite TV. Other amenities available to guests include room service (during limited hours), free bottled water and hairdryers.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 55 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12 per pet, per day.
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 6-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 13.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 13 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast available daily 6:30 AM–11 AM
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- Coffee/tea in a common area
Things to do
- Mountain biking onsite
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Spa services onsite
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Premium bedding
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Satellite channels
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Where to eat
Ok but not worth the reputation
Nice hotel but clearly riding on it’s reputation without putting much effort in. Staff is professional but not very friendly, nice or attentive. Location is great and there’s free parking in the area (weekends), about 5 min walk from the hotel. The hotel itself is a bit outdated but some areas and rooms are nicely renovated. The pool area is very outdated but is undergoing a renovation right now. Sauna is ok-ish but not impressive by any means (please combine sauna with the pool area). The room was very nice and comfortable! Large walk-in closet was a positive surprise. Very nice bed. Something I was not impressed about was housekeeping. The shampoo & shower gel bottles had been opened as the seal was broken on all bottles so I threw them away but the next day they were not replaced. Also, the toilet paper in the bathroom had only a little bit left, which was strange. Breakfast was good but the staff didn’t look very happy. Note that this hotel is very popular among more elderly folks.