It was clean lovely view could do with a bit of updating didn’t like the way we were charged for electricity and WiFi should be included in the price !
- Cairngorm Brewery
- 2 min walk
- Extreme Dream Climbing Centre, Aviemore
- 2 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Route 7 Cafe
- 5 min walk
- Inverness (INV)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Cairngorm Brewery - 2 min walk
- Extreme Dream Climbing Centre, Aviemore - 2 min walk
- Spey Valley Championship Golf Course - 4 min walk
- Strathspey Steam Railway - 3 min drive
- Spey Valley Golf Course - 3 min drive
- Aviemore Station - 3 min drive
- Inverness (INV) - 40 min drive
- Pizzariach — 3 min walk
- Route 7 Cafe — 5 min walk
- Mackenzies — 16 min walk
- The Coffee Pot — 17 min walk
- The Winking Owl — 18 min walk
About this property
Macdonald Spey Valley Resort
Enjoy the slopes and an indoor pool at Macdonald Spey Valley Resort during the winter, and return in the summer for a round at the apartment's golf course. Each apartment provides a kitchenette with a fridge, an oven, a hob and a microwave. For a bit of entertainment, a TV comes with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences, such as a living room and a dining area. Limited housekeeping is available.
Special check-in instructions
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 75 per pet, per stay.
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Macdonald Spey Valley Golf Country Club Apartment AVIEMORE
- Macdonald Spey Valley Golf Country Club Apartment
- Macdonald Spey Valley Golf Country Club AVIEMORE
- Macdonald Spey Valley Golf Country Club
- Close to a ski area, ski runs and ski lifts
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- WiFi available (GBP 15 per stay)
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Free children's club
- Electric kettle
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Living room
- Dining room
- TV with satellite service
- Pool or billiards table
- Laundry facilities
- Ceiling fan
- GBP 75 per pet per stay
- 2 per room
- Pets allowed in specific rooms
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Limited housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- On the river
- Near a train station
- In a rural location
Things to do
- Tennis court, bike rentals and fishing on site
- 9 holes of golf
- Outdoor tennis court
- Fitness centre
- Kayaking, theme parks and mountain biking nearby
- 95 rooms
Nearby things to do
- Playground on site
- Snowboarding nearby
- Fishing on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
Great room for family. Beautiful hotel, beautiful area. Good service at reception. We love sitting inside the sun room feeling so warm when outside was windy.