Overview of SkyCity Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Premium Twin Room
Premium King Suite
Premium Twin Suite
Premium King Room
Premium Plus Twin Room
Premium Plus King Room
Premium King Room (including Sky Tower admission)
Premium Twin Room (including Sky Tower admission)
About this area
In the city centre and near a train station, SkyCity Hotel is in an area with great shopping. Aotea Centre and Auckland War Memorial Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Viaduct Harbour and Princes Wharf. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Eden Park or Spark Arena. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as sailing and other activities like golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- SkyCity Casino - 1 min walk
- Sky Tower - 1 min walk
- SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre - 1 min walk
- Queen Street Shopping District - 4 min walk
- Aotea Centre - 6 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 12 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Fortuna Buffet Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Orbit — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: NZD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.