Get an overview of this hotel3-star Auckland hotel in Auckland Central Business District, walk to Sky Tower
Popular property highlights
Guests say they love
- Proximity to public transit and shopping
- Onsite restaurant
- Overall value of stay
- Overall room comfort
Located in Auckland Central Business District, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Aotea Centre, Sky Tower, and Queen Street Shopping District. University of Auckland and Auckland Town Hall are also within 15 minutes. Auckland Britomart Station is 13 minutes by foot.
A restaurant, WiFi in public areas, and a business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Other amenities include a meeting room, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 104 rooms provide WiFi, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, showers, and phones.
Econo Lodge City Central
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
Econo Lodge City Central is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 104
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 3.00 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 3.00 per hour )
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Econo Lodge City Central has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: NZD 200.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 15 and NZD 20 for adults, NZD 15 and NZD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 3.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 3.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Econo Lodge City Central
- Econo Lodge City Central Auckland
- Econo Lodge City Central Hotel
- Econo Lodge City Central Hotel Auckland
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.