Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Atlantic City, NJ from CA $22
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Atlantic City Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Dec. 1, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 8, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov. 23, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 7, 2020
Atlantic City Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Atlantic City and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 36 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Sonesta ES Suites Somers Point is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's quiet guestrooms and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Economy Motel Inn & Suites. This motel offers free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 1.5-star motel's breakfast and walkable location.
- Pets can join their owners at Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and location.
Planning Your Trip to Atlantic City
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- April-June: the average is 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Atlantic City is 41.73 inches
Exploring Atlantic City with Your Pet
Known for its casinos and live music, Atlantic City has lots to offer visitors including its seaside, theaters, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Steel Pier. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Atlantic City Hall and Atlantic City Public Library.