- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Bally's Atlantic City Casino
- 4 min walk
- Atlantic City Outlets (The Walk)
- 4 min walk
- Nero's Italian Steakhouse
- 1 min walk
- The Backyard Bar
- 1 min walk
- Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Atlantic City, Caesars Atlantic City Resort & Casino is in the entertainment district and on the beach. Atlantic City Outlets (The Walk) and Atlantic City Boardwalk are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Atlantic City Beach and Brigantine Beach. Steel Pier and Harrah's Pool are not to be missed.
- Boardwalk Hall - 4 min walk
- Bally's Atlantic City Casino - 4 min walk
- Atlantic City Outlets (The Walk) - 4 min walk
- Atlantic City Boardwalk - 5 min walk
- Pier Shops at Caesars - 5 min walk
- Atlantic City Rail Terminal - 11 min walk
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 67 min drive
- Palace Court Buffet — 1 min walk
- Nero's Italian Steakhouse — 1 min walk
- Nero's Italian Steakhouse - 1 min walk
- The Backyard Bar - 1 min walk
- Gordon Ramsey Pub & Grill - 1 min walk
About this property
Caesars Atlantic City Resort & Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- A facilities fee includes use of:
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Caesars Atlantic City Resort Casino
- Caesars Resort Casino
- Caesars Atlantic City Casino
- Caesars Atlantic City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was clean, relaxing and calming to stay in and friendly staff at check in & check out.