Overview of Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Atlanta Downtown Conference Center
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Business Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility)
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Club Lounge)
Business Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking (Club Lounge)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Club Lounge)
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Club Lounge)
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Atlanta Downtown Conference Center is in an area with good airport proximity. AmericasMart and Atlantic Station are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Centennial Olympic Park and Atlanta Botanical Garden. Check out an event or a game at State Farm Arena, and consider making time for Zoo Atlanta, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Georgia State Stadium - 13 min walk
- Georgia State University - 15 min walk
- Underground Atlanta - 16 min walk
- State Farm Arena - 2 min drive
- Zoo Atlanta - 3 min drive
- Atlanta Peachtree Station - 7 min drive
- Georgia State Station - 12 min walk
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 14 min drive
- 45Zero Bar & Grill — 1 min walk
- Subway - 11 min walk
- Willy's Mexicana Grill - 13 min walk
- Fred's Country Kitchen - 13 min walk
- American Deli - 14 min walk
About this property
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Atlanta Downtown Conference Center
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 14.95 for adults and USD 14.95 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort