One of the Worst Hotel Experiences Ever
- We could smell cigarette smoke in the hallway, although smoking is not allowed.
- The mattresses were hard as a rock and made noise with every movement.
- We could hear every sound in the hallway because the door was not properly hung and there was a large crack which allowed sound and light to enter the room.
- Someone near our room was playing music at full volume until after midnight.
- A nearby room was hosting a party with loud, drunk people. In the morning there were stains on the hallway carpet from spilled drinks.
- At about midnight, someone was sitting outside of my room in the hallway, video chatting, practically yelling into their tablet.
- At about 12:30 AM, someone was yelling down the hallway that a dog had to be walked. I got out of bed and observed a woman walking a dog in the hallway, but pets are not allowed in the hotel.
- In the morning, I arrived an hour before the end of breakfast and the only thing available was a couple of semi-frozen bagels, imitation strawberry cream cheese, and the dregs of some canned fruit. When I asked if any additional food was being brought out, the staff member said they had run out. Later when I spoke to the manger, he apologized and claimed that there was an unanticipated rush of hotel guests that morning but that did not make sense as the hotel knows the number of guests.
- A couple from Europe I spoke with could not believe how bad things were.