- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Melia Athens
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Meliá Guest Room
Executive Junior Suite
Supreme VIP Experience Room
Supreme Room, Connecting Rooms
About this area
Located in Athens's Athens City Centre neighbourhood, Melia Athens is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Port of Piraeus and Alimos Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Syntagma Square and Acropolis. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Panathenaic Stadium or Faliro Sports Pavilion Arena. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Omonoia Station is 4 minutes by foot and Panepistimio Station is 10 minutes.
- Omonia Square - 4 min walk
- National Archaeological Museum of Athens - 5 min walk
- Athens City Hall - 7 min walk
- National Theatre of Greece - 7 min walk
- Hellenic Motor Museum - 9 min walk
- Omonoia Station - 4 min walk
- Athens Central Station - 16 min walk
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sky Lounge Restaurant – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Vivendo – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
- Cafe Mondo – Bistro with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and sofa beds.
- Tax ID - 999632925. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
The staff is very professional and the room was very comfortable. The one issue I had was that their pool and roof deck (which is featured in their description) was closed for the winter and they didn’t tell me until I tried to go there. The location is a little bit of a hike from the sights and nightlife but I think it would be a great hotel for business travelers