Location between Athens center and beach. The staff from front desk to restaurant to maids services are 5 star. The food offered on the menu is very good. The complimentary breakfast great !! It’s not the Hilton or the Ritz. Being from the hospitality industry myself it’s great value for the money. The rooms are clean , a/c,heat , tv , free Wi-Fi , great water pressure.... The staff and location make it ideal for me Ευχαριστώ πολύ στο προσωπικό Steve
- Acropolis Museum
- 3 min drive
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus
- 4 min drive
- Filopappos Hill
- 4 min drive
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Acropolis Museum - 3 min drive
- Acropolis - 3 min drive
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus - 4 min drive
- Filopappos Hill - 4 min drive
- Parthenon - 17 min drive
- Tavros Rouf Station - 5 min drive
- Agias Fotinis (Platia) Station - 10 min walk
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Greek cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a meeting room and a 24-hour front desk are on-site. All 85 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet and 24-hour room service. Satellite TV, fridges and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hellinis Hotel Nea Smirni
- Hellinis Nea Smirni
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free parking nearby
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Full breakfast available for a fee daily 7:30 AM–11 AM: EUR 5 per person
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting Rooms
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Where to eat
Nice staff but to far from everything
It was not what I booked, the pictures of bathrooms are absolutely away from reality. Very far away from the center, you need to take a cab to go anywhere, and the closest subway station is 2.5 km app. The service though was incredible, very helpful staff, willing to help with every single requirement, very nice people!!!