Book your room at Hotel Campanile Bordeaux Est - Artigues
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel in Artigues-pres-Bordeaux with free parking
Situated in the suburbs, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Le Rocher de Palmer, Hermitage Park, and Aquitaine Bridge. Aquitaine Museum and St. Michael Basilica are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a meeting room, and free newspapers are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a TV in a common area.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and desks. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include premium bedding and coffee makers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel Campanile Bordeaux Est - ArtiguesAvenue De La Prairie Artigues-pres-Bordeaux Gironde 33370
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 215 square feet (20 square meters) include a meeting room. This Artigues-pres-Bordeaux hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Campanile Bordeaux Est - Artigues is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Number of floors - 1
- Front desk (limited hours)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 20
- Year Built 1981
- Conference space size (feet) - 215
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Up to 10 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.35 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Campanile Bordeaux Est Artigues Artigues-pres-Bordeaux
- Hotel Campanile Bordeaux Est Artigues
- Hotel Campanile Bordeaux Est Artigues Artigues-pres-Bordeaux
- Campanile Bordeaux Est - Artigues Artigues-Pres-Bordeaux, France
- Campanile Bordeaux Est Artigues
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.