- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Olympos Beach
- 8 min walk
- Cirali Beach
- 13 min walk
- Ancient Olympos
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Kemer, Azur Hotel is near the beach. Phaselis and Ancient Olympos are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cirali Beach and Olympos Beach.
- Olympos Beach - 8 min walk
- Cirali Beach - 13 min walk
- Ancient Olympos - 36 min drive
- Adrasan Beach - 40 min drive
- Three Islands - 49 min drive
- Where to eat
- Snack by the pool – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Snack Bar – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 110 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Azur Hotel Kemer
- Azur Kemer
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful garden, amazing flowers and orange trees, nice pool. Breakfast is simple but jams are home made that makes happy. p.s. pitty that there is no fridge in the room