Overview of Summit Rainforest & Golf Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, Garden View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Double Room
About this area
Located in Ancon, Summit Rainforest & Golf Resort is in a shopping district. National Theater and Frank Gehry Biodiversity Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Miraflores Locks and Metropolitan Cathedral of Panama. Consider Uruguay Street for a night out or Marine Exhibition Center Smithsonian Institute Panama if you're travelling with kids.
- Soberania National Park - 10 min walk
- Summit Botanical Gardens & Zoo - 3 min drive
- Miraflores Locks - 11 min drive
- Gamboa Rainforest Resort - 18 min drive
- El Dorado Mall - 18 min drive
- Panama City Passenger Station - 22 min drive
- Panama City (PTY-Tocumen Intl.) - 38 min drive
- La Jacana — 1 min walk
- Mulligans Bar/Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Uruguay Street - 23 min drive
About this property
Summit Rainforest & Golf Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: PAB 60.00 per day
- Pet fee: PAB 60.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: PAB 40.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: PAB 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The location was great. Hiking trails around the property. Butterfly area was cool to walk through. Monkeys and Toucans can be seen on the property. Close to Gamboa to drive and do activities there. Looked like a great golf course if you play.