- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Anaheim Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Park View Room Two Queen Beds
Executive Room, 2 King Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 King Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
About this area
Located in Anaheim, The Anaheim Hotel is in the entertainment district and connected to a shopping centre. City National Grove of Anaheim and Medieval Times are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Disneyland® and Disney California Adventure® Park. Check out an event or a game at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, and consider making time for Adventure City, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Anaheim GardenWalk - 9 min walk
- Disneyland® - 9 min walk
- Disney California Adventure® Park - 10 min walk
- Anaheim Convention Center - 14 min walk
- Downtown Disney® District - 15 min walk
- Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center - 10 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) - 14 min drive
- Pizza Press Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Charter House Kitchen — 1 min walk
- The Pizza Press - 1 min walk
- Creamistry - 2 min walk
- Jimboy's Tacos - 2 min walk
About this property
The Anaheim Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 20.00 per day.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 7.61 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/Valet service
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 18 for adults, and USD 5 and USD 18 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 18.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Hotel
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel Suites
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Great location, friendly staff and descent price. But the rooms are very outdated and very dirty. Our room smelt like smoke, and the bathroom probably had a minimal wipe down. I don’t think it’s do to any fault of staff, just too many rooms with not enough time in each room to thoroughly clean. We had a great stay, but also had to wipe down things before using.