- Anaheim Convention Center
- 4 min walk
- Anaheim GardenWalk
- 12 min walk
- Morton's The Steakhouse
- 2 min walk
- Starbuck's Coffee
- 3 min walk
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Connected to the convention centre and in the city centre, Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort is in an area with good shopping. City National Grove of Anaheim and Medieval Times are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Disney California Adventure® Park and Disneyland®. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Adventure City, or check out an event or a game at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Anaheim Convention Center - 4 min walk
- Anaheim GardenWalk - 12 min walk
- Disney California Adventure® Park - 18 min walk
- Disneyland® - 19 min walk
- Downtown Disney® District - 2 min drive
- Santa Ana Regional Transportation Center - 7 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) - 18 min drive
- Morton's The Steakhouse - 2 min walk
- Starbuck's Coffee - 3 min walk
- SubMarina - 4 min walk
- Park 55 Cafe - 4 min walk
- Sbarro - 4 min walk
About this property
Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 25.00 per stay.
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: USD 25.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Walking distance close to everything we needed. Hotel is dated. Bathroom was super tiny. The tub sounded like it was going to fall through the ceiling. Toilet kept gurgling and at one point filled up as my daughter was going to the toilet. She was scared to use after. Cigarette left on balcony. Noise here was the worst. Not hotels fault but guests were extremely uncaring of those above below. Need an adult wing or 16 year plus may have been better. We had kids running over our heads. Jumping off beds. Loud in the hallways. You could hear screaming kids and one night there was a domestic that had screaming at 12:30am and 2:30am. We were exhausted in the morning the noise was so bad. Elevator to the floor was extremely slow took some side stairs that had no lighting. Don’t use the gift shop go to the CVS pricing are ridiculous. Hotel restaurant is dated but worth checking out for a quick delicious meal at a good price. The service here was top notch. Looks like a 70’s disco but pretty cool and liked the music. Enjoyed our meal. I had stayed here 10 years ago enjoyed it. Won’t be back. All staff here though are super helpful and friendly.